Himalayan Pink Salt vs. Table Salt
Are you familiar with Himalayan Pink Salt? I have become a regular user as it is considered healthier than common table salt because it does not contain any additives or chemicals, and is a naturally occurring substance.
Himalayan pink salt is primarily used for gourmet cooking and body care and also makes a great beautiful table salt. I like to Add a pinch of himalayan salt to all beverages to improve hydration.
Common Table Salt & why it’s unhealthy.
- It is what they call “purified” which is a process that strips away natural minerals, re-crystallization at over 1,200 degrees.
- This refining of table salt involves using aluminum ferro cyanide & bleach
- 97.5% sodium chloride, 2.5% additivesT
- Thus depleted of natural minerals
- Contains anti-caking agents
Himalayan Pink Salt
Contains 84% essential minerals required by the human body
- 85%sodium chloride, 15% trace minerals
- promotes a healthy pH balanceof the cells
- Helps regulate blood sugar levels
- Helps Regulate the bodies sleep patterns
- Helps control the bodies water levels
- Helps Promote healthy pH balance in the bodies cells
- Helps regulate excellent blood sugar health
- Helps reduce the common signs of aging
- Helps promote increased absorption capacity of food within the intestinal tract
- Helps regulate blood pressure
- Helps support healthy respiratory function
- Helps reduce sinus problems
- Helps Increase bone strength
- Helps promote natural healthy sleep patterns
- Helps prevent muscle cramps
- Helps create a healthy libido